Maureen McNulty, L.Ac., LMT, Dipl. O.M. (NCCAOM), Master of Science Oriental Medicine (MSOM), Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (BS).
Completed graduate school at Midwest College of Oriental Medicine in Chicago, IL, specializing in acupuncture and herbal medicine. In addition to a master’s degree, I have a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (BS) degree from Midwest College of Oriental Medicine, and attended Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in Chicago, Illinois where I received certification in Asian Body Therapy. I am a licensed acupuncturist (L.Ac.) and massage therapist (LMT) in the State of Wisconsin. I also hold the designation of Diplomat in Chinese Medicine (Dipl. O.M.) through the National Certification Committee for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), having taken 200 hours of additional course work and having passed rigorous herbal board exams. My undergraduate studies were in English and Art History at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee.
Currently I teach Acupressure and Reflexology courses at East West Healing Arts Institute in Milwaukee (EWHAI). I also volunteer my time on behalf of WISCA, the state’s acupuncture association.
A partial listing of continuing education classes and seminars I’ve attended include the following:
- Top Ten Herbal Formulas: Classic and Contemporary Applications, John Chen, OMD, Ph.D.
- Advanced Tongue Diagnosis, Giovanni Maciocia, OMD, L.Ac.;
- Secondary Channels: Application of Divergent, Muscle & Connecting Channels, Giovanni Maciocia, OMD, L.Ac.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine, The Treatment of Metabolic Syndrome and Leaky Gut Syndrome, Jake Fratkin, OMD
- East Meets West – Integrating Whole Food Nutrition with Chinese Medicine, Standard Process, Inc.
- Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture System, Martha Lucas, Ph.D.;
- Northwestern Health Sciences University 2014 Great River Symposium and Spring Gathering (Exploring the Primary Channels, Jeffrey Yuan, OMD and Using
- Herbs in Pain Management, John Chen, OMD, Ph.D.)
Treatment of Orthopedic Conditions, Amy Dickinson, L.Ac.